Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I made it!!! :)

Hey family!! i miss you guys sooo much!! i made it to peru and i am loving it! the people are beautiful and so is the culture!! dont stess i didnt get sick on the flights, but i did have a kinda rough flight!! i will right about all my expericences on my p day which is tuesdays, so you will hear from me then about everything!!! i only get 5 mintues today to write... hahahaha my companion is wonderful and we get along great, so YAYAYAYAY!!! tell my friends that i love them and i miss them dearly! (you know who they are) hahaha i love you all so much and i miss you, but it has been such a fun experience to be here at the ccm with all the missionaries!! the spirit is so strong because we are all here for one cause and that is to spread the gospel!! we have many people from all over so it is cool to hear about where they are from! i know this is going to be a long and hard process but it will be worth it! i love this gospel with all my heart and i cant wait to share it with others in chiclayo! thanks for all the support!! i am going to need it once i start learning spanish tomorrow! ahhh!! i am so excited! i am going to be able to speak spanish!! please pray for me and all the missionaries here at the ccm that we may have the spirit and be able to learn and understand what we need to say and learn.
 
love always,
Hermana Dodson
 
ps i got my name tags today!! i look like an offical missionary now!!
 
i will write you tuesday!! much love sent from peru!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment